We played on the floor and rolled over a lot
We enjoyed our tummy time (with our new t.t. snail toy- thanks Sarah)
We wanted to be anywhere that Journey was.
We jumped in our jumperoo and enjoyed it despite the scared face.
We jumped on let Journey hide underneath us while we jumped.
And we returned back to bed.
Someone was thrilled about this part.
Seriously we were thrilled...
Oh right, and we played more.
And now we are exhausted again and getting back in our pajamas. Whew, what a day. Let's hope there is more sleep involved tonight.



Sorry y'all had a rough night last night...crossing my fingers that tonight will be better for you both! The sandman has played a nasty trick on me--now that Shelby is sleeping so great, I have suddenly been hit with insomnia. I am on night two of no.sleep.at.all. I have never had trouble sleeping in my life, and now I suddenly can't sleep at all. Come to think of it, maybe you should just send Miss Cheyanne over to my house since I'm wide awake and you can catch some zzz's! ;)
ReplyDeleteSarah- If you ever want a trip to the mountains of Virginia, come on :) I had that insomnia problem while I was pregnant. Horribly. I don't envy you. Although, they seemed to be my most productive hours haha.
ReplyDeleteLove these!
ReplyDelete