And I mean Mess with a capital M!!
My room is a wreck. The laundry basket is still full with clothes needing to be folded. The dryer is also full with more clothes needing to be folded. The kitchen is a catastrophe of pans needing to be washed. My 20 minute prep meal turned into 2 hours just to get things ready to go in a crock pot for dinner. Baby is crazy and was temporarily covered in pureed squash. (Not for long of course because Lord knows that Momma might be an unshowered wreck, but, come hell or high water, nothing's going to keep my baby girl messy). Its 2pm and I still haven't showered. My face reminds me of a 13 going through pizza-faced puberty. The dog is barking at anything that moves outside, whether it be living or a freakin' leaf blowing. This is the same dumb dog that tore into the trash last night while we were at swim class and decided to scatter the entire contents around the house. ::SIGH after I found a stale piece of bread on the formal living room sofa this morning:: Baby had her first solid foods poop. Eww. I was very unprepared for this little surprise! One word- yuck. Bills need to be paid. Toys need to be picked up.
Yeah, like I said, its a mess with a capital M. So much to do today and yet I can't pull myself off of the computer. I should probably try though. I'm pretty sure that shower is calling my name. And later on tonight, I think a big ole' glass of wine will be singing it too.
Oh and did I mention that Peapod's moved on to a new paci? The 6-18month paci. (Boo hiss- I hate pacis). She gets it in her mouth just fine , but turning it around? We're working on that one still. For now, she doesn't seem to mind the smooshed nose.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment