Yes, I'm talking about you too perfect Angelina Jolie. Seriously, do you get swollen anywhere?!!! Sigh...
I remember being very pregnant at work looking at a tabloid magazine and in my preggo hormone mind I thought "I look like a fat blob compared to these women. What the #$@?" Me with my swollen belly, swollen face, swollen legs and sweating myself silly in the hottest summer I've ever experienced.
I can't believe I'm putting this picture up. But, I was VERY pregnant, VERY tired of being pregnant, and VERY ready to pop! Just being real here...
Finally, there is a real pregnant woman that actually looks pregnant and is absolutely glowing in baby.
Is it just me or does Jessica Simpson not look fantastic 9 months pregnant? I've loved seeing her pregnant pictures in the media recently.
Now that I just looked through my preggo pictures, am I really ready to go through all of that again?!
Yes!
Just not in the dead of summer!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment