Thursday, May 6, 2010

Too much ice cream?!!

Week 20 baby bump

Why is it my luck that the only thing I ever crave right now is ice cream? Not just once in a while- but all the time. I mean- seriously- my luck that the lactose intolerant girl craves ice cream?! Plain vanilla. Vanilla with caramel syrup. Strawberry. Rocky road (which I've never liked in my whole life-by the way!). Oh I miss cookie dough (on my list of things not to eat :( ). The list goes on.



Thank the good Lord for my lactaid pills. Or, well maybe I'd be better off without them because then I wouldn't give in so much to the tempest that is ice cream. I am combating it with lots of fruit - and no not just as a topping... but not exactly as replacement either. More like, "Well I ate an apple, a banana, and grapes today- so ice cream time- with cherries!"



I mean-can you really have too much ice cream? Yeah I should probably watch that one...



This was taken right before I went to work this morning, so forgive the tired look. I'll try and take better ones later. I'll have some good ones after this weekend I'm sure. But, I can't tell you why because its a secret...shhh! Big Giant is getting a surprise birthday weekend, and since I know his curious eyes will be reading this, I'll leave the juicy details out til when we get back! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!! BTW, you can have store-bought cookie dough ice cream, just can't have fresh raw cookie dough with raw eggs. Well you CAN but that's my little OBGYN secret...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a book of all these posts when Lily is born. check out www.blurb.com
    It's pretty cool. will also motivate you to post with pics often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no such thing as too much ice cream! ;) and I love the picture! You look adorable!! Can't wait to hear all about your weekned!

    Happy Mother's Day Momma to be! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T- You're comments just made me so happy!!! GLORIOUS!

    And note to all: my baby now officially has a bazillion names! Her name is now "Cheyanne Lily Isabella Autumn Faye Grace Gracie Sky Peapod Emily Wood". Enjoy monogramming that my friends... ;) Thank you family

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOhhh I like Lily Grace Wood... we can still call her peapod for short:)
    I also like the name Lilly Trimble Wood, but I guess it doesn't have the same smoothness to it...
    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, you can never have enough ice cream! You look great!

    ReplyDelete