Ha! Shelby's not crawling (or rolling!) either yet. She can scoot herself around, but that's about it! While I would love her to finally figure it out, I'm enjoying this immobile phase for as long as I can...it's nice to just be able to put her in one spot and trust that she can't get into anything she's not supposed to if I need to do something real quick. I know once she starts crawling, it will be a whole new world...we will have to be on our toes for every second of every day!
A little Hansel and Gretel move?
ReplyDeleteNice.
Aunt T.
so did she crawl today?
ReplyDeleteHa! Shelby's not crawling (or rolling!) either yet. She can scoot herself around, but that's about it! While I would love her to finally figure it out, I'm enjoying this immobile phase for as long as I can...it's nice to just be able to put her in one spot and trust that she can't get into anything she's not supposed to if I need to do something real quick. I know once she starts crawling, it will be a whole new world...we will have to be on our toes for every second of every day!
ReplyDelete