Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yay for Grandparents!

The grandparents have arrived and I couldn't be more excited! I love my parents and I'm so glad they are here to visit for a few days. Cheyanne is too. It's obvious she's missed her Nana and Skipper. And their timing is perfect.

We've got a fun 3 days planned if the weather permits. Its gotten a little cold (high of 65- brrr- for my Northern Virginia friends in snow this weekend) so that might squelch our walking downtown Charleston tour tomorrow, but fingers are crossed. If it gets too cold, I guess we'll just have to revert to plan B and stay inside to bake my airman some cookies for care package number one instead. Which plan do you think we should go with Hubs? No comments on my lack of baking abilities allowed peeps. They'll be delish.

Skipper and Cheyanne wasted no time. Skipper got to "fixing" her walker after she ran into the wall a few times.

The puppet and the puppeteer



Then it got a little confusing and I'm not sure who was leading whom.



Chey snuck in some sweet hugs while loving on her Nana before bed time too.


We can't wait for more fun tomorrow.

On another topic:
I did get a Skype call from the Giant today. Despite the fact that the reception was beyond horrible and we could only understand every other word each other said, I saw his face and it settled my heart. He's now in Qatar and ready to start work. One step closer…

Sweetheart, you are loved and missed tonight. I'll be seeing you in my dreams. My love always and forever.

2 comments: