This beautiful girl is two today!!
Not possible, right?!
I have a hard time even wrapping my head around the fact that she is growing up so fast.
She was just like this a week ago, right?
Now she is this silly, hysterical, full of attitude and sparkle little girl that loves to keep me on my toes while laughing.
Oh, and for humor sake as I just am not prepared to be emotional today (I had enough of that yesterday saying bye bye to Daddy for a while!)…. here she is two seconds before the picture above was taken. Literally, two seconds. My birthday girl.
And then I made the "Cheese" mistake. You'd think I'd learn by 2 years.
"Open your eye Cheyanne!" so of course she closed them both and acted silly.
Finally.
Happy birthday Chey Chey. We love you very much big girl. Now, lets go eat some cake for your birthday breakfast.
Don't judge. I tried to take us to Cracker Barrel for her birthday breakfast and she refused. So, cake it is today for the birthday princess.








Yea!!! Happy b-day!!!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the 'Cheese' photo - that is too sweet!
ReplyDelete