Well readers- I've been beaching it this weekend! I feel a little bigger, a little tanner, and a whole lot happier tonight! Frisco always makes me happy but this trip was one of a kind. Its the trip that we have all been holding our breathe on to see if Winter would make it. And woohoo her counts were up and we went! Granted it was 100+ degrees with a heat index 10 degrees above that, oh and we camped. Not exactly typical roughing it camping since we were in a cabins with a little ac unit that we had pumping out 60 degree air 24/7. But, It. Was. Hot. The cabins are just two tiny bedrooms- or one small room cut in half by a wall and door- which never shut since the ac was in the back bedroom- and we were in the front bedroom. We brought a fan with us which pretty much saved our lives at night. So, my weekend was drive, swim, beach, sleep, beach, swim, drive. I'll let you enjoy the pictures now of our little weekend adventure.
Anybody lose a baby on the beach?
_______ End of the beach and on to the pool________
About to play her favorite game of the weekend "What's the baby saying now?" She loved to swim up to me underwater and put her head up to my belly then pop out of the water and tell me what the baby was saying. "Wow! What is this swimming thing? This is fun! I love it!" says baby to Winter.
1st: I am so jealous of all the family fun you guys had! 2nd: cute pics of everyone! 3rd: Jen is really sunburned! 4th: our family makes beautiful little kids so you've got alot to live up to. Thanks for the pics and sharing! T
Solution to 1st: Let's reinstitute Bailey family vaca's starting next year! 2nd: I tried to get good pics of just about everyone this time. I got this GREAT pic of Heather but she'll kill me if I put it up here because of her in her bikini. Snapfish. ;) 3rd: Jen got WAY burned. I actually think I may have been the only adult that did not. Win. 4th: LOTS to live up to! But I think we have a fair shot :)
1st: I am so jealous of all the family fun you guys had!
ReplyDelete2nd: cute pics of everyone!
3rd: Jen is really sunburned!
4th: our family makes beautiful little kids so you've got alot to live up to.
Thanks for the pics and sharing!
T
Solution to 1st: Let's reinstitute Bailey family vaca's starting next year!
ReplyDelete2nd: I tried to get good pics of just about everyone this time. I got this GREAT pic of Heather but she'll kill me if I put it up here because of her in her bikini. Snapfish. ;)
3rd: Jen got WAY burned. I actually think I may have been the only adult that did not. Win.
4th: LOTS to live up to! But I think we have a fair shot :)
yea- post on snapfish and send me the link!
ReplyDelete