Wednesday, July 28, 2010

32 weeks and bruised

32 Weeks! Wowza! How did we get here this fast? 8 weeks left... I'm not gonna lie. I'm excited. I'm excited to meet her. I'm excited its almost over. I'm excited at the thought of shaving again and being able to actually see what it is I'm shaving...eehmm. Yes I still have a "long" way to go. these 8 (at most please) weeks will be the long arduous ones, but after being sick for 7 months and issue after issue, the light is viewable at the end of the tunnel. But WAIT not for you Cheyanne. Don't go towards that light at the end of the tunnel yet baby girl! Just a little while longer then you can make your grand debut.

While I've got your attention my dear sweet Peapod, lets have a little one on one chat. Now, I know your papa keeps encouraging you to kick me in the ribs (yes I can hear him whisper to you- my stomach is only 2.5 feet from my ears), but its really not a fun game. I love every one of your movements, except that one.... Jump. Shake. Jive. Do whatever you want. But please, please give my already painfully bruised ribs a little break. I know its a little squished in there. I'm little too. Soon enough you'll have all the room in the world to stretch and squirm and kick anything you want, but maybe you could just take a few weeks off on this one. Do we have a deal?


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


I'm gonna take it by that little stabbing manuever you just gave me that the deal is off. Thanks for nothing kiddo. See ya soon....

_________________________________

Survey time!!

How far along?: 32 weeks
How big is baby?: We'll find out tomorrow at the ultrasound but should be measuring 3-4.5 lbs and in between 16-17.5 inches
Weight Gain?: I gave up checking the scale. I'm thinking I might shut my eyes tomorrow when I stand on the dr one.
Stretch Marks?: Hallelujah nope.
Maternity Clothes?: Anything stretchy and lose. I heart dresses. And my husband's boxers.
Sleep?: Really? When? In between nightmare one or nightmare two? Or is it in between midnight pee one or pee two, or as last night..pee three?
Best moment this week?: Rockin' my new exercise ball for the first time!
Food Cravings?: Umm... I did not give in to a funfetti cake craving and make myself a colorfully delicious funfetti cake for no reason- no I didn't... *excuse me while I duck for lightning now*
Pregnancy brain?: Emotions have taken over the brain region. I cried when they discharged me from the hospital Friday- not because I was happy to leave- but because I was terrified to go home with 6 more days of pain. What is wrong with me? They gave me good news that the pain isn't something serious like my gallbladder- I mean shoot- now I'm happy! And I'm WAY more happy now that my dr appt is finally tomorrow!
Gender?: Its all pink.
Movement?: Con.stant.ly.
What I miss?: My ribs not being stabbed and being able to stand or sit without grunting like a 80 year old man.
Belly Button?: Please don't pop out!! Please. My husband would find entirely too much amusement out of this.
Labor Signs?: Braxton hicks. And I saw some contractions on the hospital monitor- but the no hurt kind that I am still oblivious to. I don't mind those kind.
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing my baby girl tomorrow.
Milestone?: Our bassinet is put together. I'd say that makes things a little "realer."

______________________________________

And I had to post this picture so you all can see what I've been doing at work amidst my back and rib pain complaining.

Please note my ball chair for some back relief if that's even possible and my McGeyvor made keyboard stand for those unsittable times.


The reason my weekend post was quite boring. Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Baby girl- hope the dr's appt goes well and Chey ("shy") is chillin'.
    call me.
    T

    ReplyDelete