Friday, July 16, 2010

Lame or Awesome?!

How lame am I? Honesty time... Which thing is more lame?

1) The Giant and I were going to go see Despicable Me at the theater tonight. The first animated movie I'll have seen at a theater since oh-I don't know- Space Jam in 1996.

2) I cancelled going to the kids animated movie because I was too tired.

or

3) I was too tired to go the kids animated movie because I fell asleep for a nap when I got home from work at 6:30pm....

???? Do any of these make me lame? I still want to see Despicable Me!



1 comment:

  1. No way-- I think Despicable Me looks hilarious! I laugh everytime they show the clip where the little girl says, "It's so fluffy!!" That and the one where she talks about thinking life was going to be a lot more like "Annie" when they got adopted by a bald guy. A few of my patients have seen it and they're all giving it a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete