Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where has the last month gone?


Look who's a whole month old today!!

And how did we celebrate? We went to Colonial Williamsburg- and picked up Nana for the week! YAY!! That's right, my mom is back for a visit and is already saving the day.

And guess who else came to visit Cheyanne for her one month birthday. Betty White! That's right.. weeeeeell sortof. She was in Colonial W'burg, and we saw her. But I know if she had known Cheyanne was there, she would have been celebrating with us.









3 comments:

  1. You seem like such a wonderful mother Molly! And I can't tell you how happy I am for you and how blessed Cheyanne is to have you! I can't wait to meet that beautiful little girl one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought about you on this day..and thought..Molly has made it 1 month.. :) congratulations..i know that every month that passes when you have a newborn seems like a big deal especially if you've had collicky or reflux issues..i remember even though it was such a happy time..it was very challenging and each month for the first six felt like such a milestone.. she's beautiful and you are doing a great job.. love you guys - Somer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Cheyanne! Happy 1 month baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete