Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! So if you have a blog my friends, all you need to do is go here to sign up and blog about it! This is one of the the holiday card contenders that we might be sending this year! It just looks so fun and gives an extra picture place for Peapod to have her own spotlight. But, I always struggle with this. Do I send a "mature and sophisticated" card? Or should I send a "fun and cheery card?"
Here's some other Holiday cards I am still thinking about using. We'll see. Aren't they too cute?


Get your free cards if you are a blogger and if you aren't... become one! This means YOU friends and family. You all know I'm always on the search for new blogs to read. Oh, but those on my Christmas card list, please forget you saw this blog post because your holiday card is suppose to be a fun surprise! :)

I like the first one...
ReplyDelete