Sunday, July 24, 2011

Am I too old for this?

Or am I just too much of a mom?






NOOOOOO!!!!! I hope I never get too old to do this or more importantly, never get too old to like it. Place your judgement wherever you want, but I like it! Breathe Mom. This really should come as no surprise. I loved my pre-baby blonde and hot pink hair days a l-o-o-o-ong time ago. I may just do it again one day.

Thoughts? Does this work as well on short hair as it does on long? Remember, I'm still new to the short hair etiquette.

6 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOO...................................
    (the older sister screams in desperate voice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cool, and you have the perfect hair for it (The ends are piece-y, a nice, solid color to contrast with, and non-frizzy hair!). Why not do it now while you don't have a business-y job? You can cut it off when you're done with it! I'd do it on the bottom layers only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just think you're beautiful. Period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DON'T think you're too old for it. I DO think it would look better with longer hair.

    You really ascribe to the "go big or go home" philosophy when it comes to your hair huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being the highlight queen I don't think ur too old and it's fun! Plus those type of colors usually fade pretty quickly so if u didn't like it it won't last long!!! My 30 yr old SIL just recently put a purple strand in her hair and it looked really cute, there's a tasteful way of doing these things :) Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate G.- I don't think I've ever been able to put it better :) HA!

    ReplyDelete