Me:
- Began my day by awaking from a dream (nightmare) of a very large snake chasing me with nowhere to go- never a good omen for the day
- Leaving tomorrow for Chicago so I spent much of the day frantically going over my checklist of things to bring for baby and me.
- House hunted via internet and phone with Husband looking for future home
- Made many-a phone calls with realtor
- Found new recipe for salmon and stupidly decided to try it out tonight on the fam
- Also stupidly decided it would be a good idea to try out a new pasta recipe as well to go along with new salmon recipe - both turned out yummy but whew that kitchen was a war zone of pots and pans
- Luckily found time to rush visit with family who came in for the day from Florida and show off my baby boo
- Took dog to interview with possible new owner as I will not be taking her with us for our move
- Have been tossing around mental mixed feelings on giving away my dog (first birthday present form the Giant when we started dating :( )
- Nervously praying (and stressing) all day about my first flight with a MOBILE child- alone once again- Yes, I should be an expert at this by now traveling solo with child
Cheyanne: Before I even start this list- she wins hands down- poor baby- pain always takes precedence
- Dealt with frantic mother all day
- Has had no interest in eating any baby food whatsoever. And very little interest in eating finger foods for that matter
- Got hiccups three times today that only pissed her off
- Tried to get into everything that she shouldn't and constantly hears "No no" while doing it which just pisses her off even more
- Fell AGAIN and has a new big ol' bruise on her head- second chair to fall on her this week despite my trying to hide or move all chairs so they are unmoveable- this one really left a mark on her head and scared us both for a while. Its something about the day before a big trip and accidents with her. I'll be wrapping her in bubble wrap the day before our next trip FYI.
- Did not want to sleep today and fought with everything in her to avoid anything that even sounded like the word N.A.P.
- Is going to Chicago tomorrow and has no clue she will be caged up on Momma's lap in a plane for a few hours
Please say a little prayer for us before bed tonight. After a day like today, I have no idea what to expect tomorrow. But, yay for our trip to Chicago!! Can't wait to rub it in tell you all about it when I get back next week :) .... I say that like I'll be able to wait a week. Hubs will kill me for sure if I don't report back on how his baby girl is doing in strange northern Nobama country before then.


No comments:
Post a Comment