I am so excited about this little boy. I'm excited for my sister and brother-in-law of course. I am excited about being an aunt (again). But more than anything, I am cuh-razy excited for Jameson. He gets a built in best friend along with a not-quite-twin cousin. My sister is my best friend and there is almost 8 years between us. I can't even begin to think of the fun times these 2 little boys are going to have growing up being the exact same age. Of course, I wish we lived much closer together so they could 'really' grow up together but I'll do a 7 hour drive anytime to get these boys together.
The only rule that has already been written for them is "Jameson you are not allowed to eat or squash Tyson." Here's why…
Two and a half months apart people. That's the difference. Tiny Tyson makes my Jamesy look like the freakin' baby hulk, doesn't he?! I'm sure the size difference won't always be quite so evident but this picture seriously cracks me up every time I look at it.
Remind you of any Arnold Swartzenager movies?? T, don't get upset… I'm not saying your offspring will become a little Danny Devito I swear! Just for now I'll enjoy the big small ratio. :)
So, with that, you'll be hearing a lot of fun stories about these two in the future I'm sure. Tyson, I'm so glad you are here sweetie! Aunt Molly loves you!


No comments:
Post a Comment