
So, on to the fun survey time!
____________________________________
Survey time!!
How far along?: 37 weeks full term
How big is baby?: No idea anymore. We just know she's gonna be my big little plum.
Weight Gain?: Next question please...
Stretch Marks?: Thank you Mom's genes for not passing down stretch marks.
Maternity Clothes?: Still in dresses only. Been packing and repacking my hospital bag with maternity/non maternity clothes. What little of those I have available right now.
Sleep?: My vivid dreams are crazy. The nightmares suck but the good dreams are awesome, when I can sleep. Sleeping on my left side is getting a little painful now. Poor hip. Just a little while longer than its back to sleeping however I dang well please!
Best moment this week?: Well I'm hoping Thursday will be at my dr appt ::fingers crossed::. Oh and I finally have her room looking like a real little person's room. It even has a lounge chair/rocker in it. I don't feel quite so out of place anymore.
Food Cravings?: I want sushi!
Pregnancy brain?: Let's just say that some people are lucky they are still alive. I've almost let pregnancy brain take over a few times.
Gender?: Pink pink pink.
Movement?: I still feel her constantly but her movements have gotten much more regional (perhaps due to the extreme lack of space in there- another good reason you should come out Cheyanne. Lots more room out here!). Mostly feeling feet and knees rolling across my sides.
What I miss?: Unswollen normal pudgy feet instead of bulging abnormally pudgy feet.
Belly Button?: Crap. The time has come. I've been thinking about this one all week... Pop goes the weasel. Or in this case, my belly button. ::SOB!:: There's no more denying it.
Labor Signs?: Lots of random tightness all day but nothing trackable. Maybe that will all change soon. Can you tell I'm ready?!
What I'm looking forward to?: Thursday's appt!!!
Milestone?: Being full term is a pretty HUGE milestone for us!

Dear Chey,
ReplyDeleteMy dear, I hate to ask this of you on such short notice (being as though we've never officially met), however if you would do your Auntie T a favor and NOT come this next week (no matter what your momma tries to tell you). I have a feeling that a birthday around 9/15-19 would be much better. Besides, you want to be born on a weekend don't you???
I promise you lots of yummy and fun treats if you could wait just a little while longer...
I am with Aunt T. Grant would gladly share his birthday on September 17th! ;) Also, I'm so jealous of the no stretch marks. I look like I was knifed. Ewww. Also, tell Mike to settle down, because my boys will make good friends to little Chey Chey. hehe. :)
ReplyDelete