
And no hurricane baby yet. Yesterday was my 37 week appointment and no progress. I'm still at 1cm. Disappointed to say the least. I decided to take off work the rest of the day yesterday and today. I was too frustrated yesterday to go back to work and decided I need a full day to myself. None of my walking or other efforts had helped, so, we're stepping up the efforts now. Today, I'm elevating my feet to help this dang swelling. All I can think when I see my swollen feet is the Eddie Murphy version of The Nutty Professor movie when his feet and hands start swelling so much they look like they are about to burst! Elevating seems to be helping a little. I'm also spending the rest of the day getting some final things done around the house. I've cleaned baby girl's window shades. Washed all sheets and towels in the house. Cleaned the kitchen twice. Working on my thank you cards. Lots to do in between propping up the feet. Oh and the Giant brought me to the in laws house for a while while they're at work to use their internet..hehe :) I needed to blog.
Let's see. I have pictures to catch you up on. A random mix of pictures, but ones I obviously haven't been able to upload so here you go.
Our closet sea of pink

love love love it! Thank you Mike for taking her to your parents so she could blog!!!
ReplyDelete