Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 27 Blog Journal - My worst habit

Day 27 - my worst habit

Easiest one so far!! Pro.cras.tin. Oh I'll finish that later. ation.

I am the worst procrastinator in the entire world I'm afraid. I always get things done, somehow, but I'm usually beating myself up at the end of it swearing up and down I will never procrastinate again. Until tomorrow that is.


Its a horrible habit. I hope with everything in me that Chey does not inherit this trait from me. I'm pretty sure every year it lands on my new years resolution list. Some moments in life are better than others, but overall, yep, I am a procrastinator.

I've gotten better ::stop rolling your eyes Mom:: but I struggle with this habit constantly. Although, with a baby by my lonesome, I try and stay on top of things the best I can. Bills get paid on time. Baby gets everything she needs on time. Unfortunately, its usually my personal things that fall to the waste side until I can't handle it anymore. Example A. The scrapbook. Yeah, the scrapbook that I started 3 months again and the last page I touched was pre-Christmas. Yeah I'll just get to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment