Tuesday, May 10, 2011

He's Coming Home!!!

My Airman is coming home! Tomorrow! And I just found out 2 hours ago! Ahhhh! He's not really coming "home home" but he's coming close enough to home to go be with him for a few days while he's on leave. So what am I doing right now, besides taking a moment to let you all know? I'm running around like a freakin' mad woman packing our bags to go. We've got a 4 hour ride ahead of us tomorrow morning to be at the airport by 1:30pm when his flight lands. Yeah, this is a rush pack!! I figure its been too long since we've seen each other to really care what I'm wearing, right?! As cute as I'd like to look for him, I'm going on last minute notice, so whatev. Throw it all in a bag and go. That's exactly what I'm doing. I feel like my mind is running a million miles a minute. The twenty lists in my head are all getting jumbled, but I DON'T CARE CAUSE MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!!!!

See you all next week when I get back!

5 comments: