Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swimming through the heat

Today was a scorcher. 95 degrees in May. Oh Lordy, that is a hot sign for the summer. But, shoot, I'm not pregnant this summer so bring it on I say!

My sweet baby fish and I enjoyed the sunshine by taking a dip in my grandmother's pool today. I seriously think that Cheyanne might very well be part mermaid. She even threw a mini-fit when it was time to get out of the pool because she was enjoying it so much. Seriously, who knew an eight month old could throw a fit? Hmm, I take this as a clear sign of our future to come. Breathe.

We practiced all of our swim moves that we learned in swim class. You'd never know it had been a whole month and a half since her last swim class. It was obvious that everything we she learned came back to her very quickly. I am glad that she is so comfortable in the water. After reading Sarah's post on buying her baby a little pool, I think that might be on my shopping list next time I'm at Tarjee or Walmart. I know a kid that would absolutely go bananas in it.

(These pictures are showing up little on my screen, so you may need to click on them to see them full size to truly appreciate her many faces. Gotta love the tongue...)

Diva in mermaid disguise?

Oh yeah!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment