Friday, November 11, 2011

Morning moments


This sight is rare. Me. Alone. Showered. With coffee. In morning silence. Ahhh.

I needed this. With Cheyanne asleep and the house cleaned, I sit here peacefully enjoying my early morning cup of pumpkin spice coffee catching up on some good blog reads.

Yeah, I should do this more often. Early mornings are worth it, usually...

__________

Even though I did not plan this early morning, it was a nice surprise. I woke up because of an early morning surprise phone call from the Giant. Time differences have us all over the place in our conversations. He is doing well, remains healthy- unlike the rest of his squadron, and is flying constantly. I have his address if anyone would like to send him a note, just contact me- as a wife I'd appreciate all the support he can get.

3 comments:

  1. SO glad you got to hear your hubby's voice AND enjoy a quiet morning to yourself...what a great way to start your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I meant to include this when I commented yesterday, but I completely forgot! Can you email me with your new address and your hubby's address? And Happy Belated Veterans Day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah for the comments and support. :) I'll email them both to you.

    ReplyDelete