So I just have to say a huge thanks to my family because I'll be picking up my rocking chairs as soon as I can steal the Giant away to get them! And big special thanks to my sister for the flowers that I will be enjoying from my seat on my new rockers…. in my new kicks from my husband!
Are they not the cutest?! Good pick Hubs! These Sanuks are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.
I honestly could not have asked for a better birthday. The sun was out and shining and my husband was home to spend the day with me and the babe. One of the best things about Charleston is the food. He took me to lunch downtown to a restaurant we've been wanting to try called Magnolias on East Bay Street. I've heard so much about it and let me tell you. It did not disappoint.
It was a perfect day. I did everything I wanted to do with exactly the people I wanted to do it with.
The crab cake sandwich was to DIE for. Folks, I think we have a new favorite go to restaurant. Mmm.
After lunch, we spend the rest of the afternoon wandering through downtown. We picked up some local artwork in the slave market, got a taste of a little bit of heaven (aka charleston pralines), and explored the infamous Charlestonian neighborhoods.
Happy Birthday to Me! 27 is going to be a fun year.





mmmm...can we go to that restaurant and drink sweet tea in your rocking chairs when we come visit?? :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had such a wonderful birthday, Molly! I hope this is your best year yet! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day with the fam! I do love the shoes! Enjoy your porch!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great birthday! You deserved it! I agree on Magnolia's. Great restaurant! The other restaurants that are owned by the same group as Magnolia's, Blossom and Cypress are fantastic as well. :)
ReplyDeleteYou looked great lastnight! See you soon.