Here's just a hint to life the last week and why this site has been boring for a while.
I have so much that I admittedly need to catch up on. The house is a wreck. The suitcases still aren't unpacked. Laundry is growing by the minute. Christmas is still up (yup…). And my blog is sitting here silent and unloved.
Can I be honest?
Not to be course, but today none of that really matters because life is seriously good yall. I have a sweet baby yelling "Mom MOM!" to my left and a handsome giant that I can't stand to take my eyes off of to my right. What's a girl to do?! Oh yeah… enjoy every minute of it.
At some point I'll get bored and be ready to update, but for now, I'm just loving my loves. Thanks for understanding! I'll share a few more non-specific pictures just to say thanks. I'll save the best ones for later.
Mmmm… MomMom loves Epcot


thank you. thank you. thank you for posting. I was telling mom today how I've missed you! Welcome home. now time to download some pictures and email to auntie T...
ReplyDeleteHow fun! So happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete