Monday, September 6, 2010

Look Who We Saw


BABY MAX!!!

Cheyanne's future play buddy. We finally got to meet this little stud over the weekend and let me tell you, he is precious! All of 11ish pounds and the spitting image of his daddy. It was a nice surprise that the Saia's were coming in town, despite the "destructive" hurricane Earl. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see them until after Cheyanne's here. Which by the way, she is not yet. I think I might be pregnant for the rest of my life. At least its starting to feel that way. Maybe my long walk last night helped. OK, here's my last picture of me and Max. My cell phone has died and is currently at Verizon trying to be fixed. We'll see. Its pretty d.e.a.d. If not, my bro-in-law is going to give me his old phone tonight and I'll have it up and running tomorrow. Now is NOT a good time to be without a phone!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are so glad we got to see you! Max told me he can't wait to meet Cheyanne!! :)

    You look great! Hang in there and keep walking! Supposedly helps to make labor easier ;)

    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! Max is adorable! perfect match for Chey's new BFF.
    BTW: Now, that you're term, you should get a pedicure this week and once a week until you go into labor. Trust me. Go with the cheapest you can find, but trust me, get a pedicure... just a little wisdome from someone with experience on the "other side" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and shave your legs. Is that TMI for a blog? :)

    ReplyDelete