Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sneak Peak

Here's a quick sneak peak at my world during the last few days... Much more to follow (one day...when I sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time).

All this...











Led to this perfect beauty...

























Cheyanne Faye born 9/16 at 6:13pm 7lbs8oz 20.5inches

5 comments:

  1. Molly, she is just PERFECT. I am so glad to see pictures of your angel. Congratulations. From the bottom of my heart. I'm melting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Aren't you just in love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to squeeze her!!! 8 days!!!!!! Oh, and I can't wait to see you and Giant too. :) Love love love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Molly! She looks just like you and I love her already! She is soooooo cute!!! Hope you are adjusting ok! Being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the world as you already know! Enjoy the next few months...they fly by!

    Love Kristen flack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly!! I'm so happy for y'all. And yes, the first thing I said when I saw a picture of was, "Holy Moley, she looks just like Molly!!" Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete