Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diamond in the Rough Part One

I love thrift stores. I think my "wanna be a DIYer"brain about explodes when I find little gems that need a little TLC. Like this piece for instance. And I got it for a whole whopping Two bucks! That's right. TWO.


Yeah, it definitely needs some major love, but its nothing that a little sanding, prime, and paint can't fix. I've been keeping an eye out for a simple night stand in the guest room. I think I've found it. 

So, here's where I need some feedback. Any thoughts on color? We're working with stark white walls so the possibilities are endless.


2 comments:

  1. I agree. Fun to be had!
    I like the idea of a light grey with some distressing myself. That would look nice in a guest room and you wouldn't be tied to a certain color palate.
    T

    ReplyDelete