Sunday, May 13, 2012

Its Good to be a MomMom

I love being Little Miss' Mommom. I know that sounds cheesy, but I seriously do! 

It just doesn't get much cuter than this.


There is absolutely nothing in my life that has more reward than waking up to this face calling me "Mommom." I wouldn't trade my life with her for all the money in the world. And that is a true statement, peeps. True. True. True.

I mean, look at this little face that I'm blessed to call mine.


Cheyanne, you make being a Mommom the best job in the world. On our worst days, we are still the best Mom/Daughter team that I could ever ask for. Thanks for being mine, and thanks for letting me be yours. You make Mommom's Day a day to remember.

And, of course, I couldn't enjoy MomMom's Day without this sexy guy in seersucker and pink … (have I mentioned how much I love him?)


Thanks Giant for a fantastic Mother's Day out and about in downtown Charleston. Despite the bleh weather, a delish brunch at Toast and cruising the market were all I wanted. Score one for you big guy. 

Happy MomMom's Day to Me!!

And, of course, I need to send a huge Happy Mother's Day ball of love to my own Mom! 



She is the most loving, patient, and understanding person I've ever been blessed to know. She is a Godly example of a mother's grace and southern gentleness. She's never met an enemy nor a stranger. And as the Giant likes to say, "Denise is a saint." Yep, that about sums her up. I love you Mom. Thanks for letting me learn from the best.


1 comment: