In a short summary of my emotions. BAAAAaaaaHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! (Imagine this being yelled with my loud mouth frog face to truly appreciate the capital letters and exclamations). Yep that about sums it up. Any more details needed? .... Ok, I'll give you more than that.
Today has been (almost) perfect so far. Besides that fact that I'm at work, its been fantastic. Let's see, I woke up this morning to a phone call at 6:30am from my cousin Heather that told me Winter was selected as a Disney Kid for the local country radio station 97.3 The Eagle! Every year this station selects a few nominated local kids, usually kids that have health issues and a lot on their plate, and send them to Disney World for FREE! I nominated Winter by writing a little letter explaining about what she has been through the last eight months and what an amazing trooper she has been through it all. Never thinking mine would make it through, even though I knew she deserved it! Last night I got a call from the radio station verifying my letter and letting me know she was in the final pick. Called Heather immediately. Told her what I'd done. She got a call at 6:30 letting her know that Winter was selected! So, Heather and Winter were on the radio for the announcement. TOO COOL!!! Here is the link to hear her clip. http://www.eagle97.com/pages/6698769.php. Now, remember it was 6:30am. She is just getting off steroids (makes her responses- hmmm- a little unpredictable shall we say?!) (I might have been biting my nails as soon as she came on...). And she has know clue where Walt Disney World is. But she did fabulously! Such a sweetheart that baby girl is. So, SHE'S GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
And, now in 45 minutes, I go to find out what our little Peapod is! I've been advised to get a little sugar in me right before to get her dancing so there are no legs crossed during this appointment. I like it! Snickers it is! ... or orange juice... but probably snickers cause it sounds so good! :)
Check back very soon for our announcement!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yea yea yea!
ReplyDelete