Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Prettiest Face

Drum Roll.................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S A GIRL!!!!

She is fabulous and healthy and ALL girl! We saw her beautiful little face sucking on her fingers and singing with her mouth wide open. We got a great butt shut that proves she's all girl, but Giant doesn't want everyone looking at her butt, so I'm refraining from putting it up yet..but its so stinkin' cute! I've always wondered how I would react at the moment when it hits me I'm having a baby. Up until today, I can't say I felt like it was real. Today, that changed. I saw her tiny toes curl first and the water works started. Hearts good. Check. Brains good. Check. Two arms. Check. Two legs. Check. She's perfect! Oh I'm in love.....with this little face!




2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! So adorable! :) Congrats to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! :)

    ~Cara~

    ReplyDelete