On to other things that I have no pictures downloaded yet to prove, we went to NC this weekend for an Easter visit with the giant's family. Almost all of his was there, some of which we hadn't seen since our wedding a year and a half ago. Hard to believe how fast time flies. Aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, grandparents and new nephew were all in attendance! I missed my family of course but his family is so wonderful to be with that we both really enjoyed our short visit.
His younger cousin Christian is the manager of a large chain of Raleigh tanning salons (super upscale with huge beautiful black and crystal chandeliers (zgallery.com) that I keep refering to today as I dream of where I'll put them in my mansion one day!) I think these are them.
Seriously... in a tanning salon...amazed? So anyways, back to my point. Knowing i'm preggo and seeing how terrifyingly ghostish I was, she offered to take me to her salon and give me a FREE spray tan! I couldn't get the words YES out of my mouth fast enough. I panicked afterwards for a moment because I thought I pulled a Ross (click the link) but I woke up this morning and looked beautifully even so I think I psyched myself out. Thank. You. Lord. Didn't sleep well last night freaking myself out of what I'd look like in the morning...an orange marshmallow danced in my dreams.
I will be sure to post Easter pictures as soon as I upload them from my camera. I'm good about taking pictures. I'm horrible about uploading them. I'll try to get better...too late for april fools again?
To end for the day (because it's now past time for me to go home), I leave you with a picture of our god-daughter Jessica with her first set of Easter bunny ears we sent her. Enjoy! Isn't she a cutie?


ok, seriously here's what you do...
ReplyDeleteVitamin B6 10-25mg 3x/day AND Unisom 12.5mg (one-half of a scored tablet) 3x/day. Now you may get sleepy with the Unisom, so you may just want for opt for this if you are home or in the evenings.
Stick with this for the next couple weeks even if you start to feel better, take the B6 3x/day
Drink gingerale/sprite mixed with a little juice or gaterade.
That's my recommendation-no charge:)
DocT
I didn't know you had a blog! I hope that the morning sickness gets better soon! Congrats about the baby! Wendy told us at Mere's party! If you ever have any questions, let me know!
ReplyDeleteDevon! So glad you found my blog! I sneak on to yours every now and then too and catch up on those precious babies of yours. Did you get morning sickness with either of yours?
ReplyDelete