Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back Online [way too early]

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm awake. No big deal right? Right, people get up this time every day for work. Except, I've been awake since 3:30. Doing what you ask? Nothing. I laid in bed for almost two hours just thinking. Trying to get comfortable. Once finding a comfortable position, trying to decide if I really needed to get up to use the bathroom. Wondering if I should go ahead and wake up to start my day or if the Gods would find favor on me and let me drift back to sleep. No such luck. So after two near misses of my husband's elbow in my face as he tossed and turned every time I tossed and turned, I gave up. Here I am. Laying on the couch, with it still dark outside, wrapped in a blanket, blogging.

But, notice I'm at home blogging?! Yep, we're back to the 21st century. We have internet and all 22 channels of basic cable [which the installation tech told us he never has to put in for younger people, but mostly for old retirees that just watch the news- thanks tech guy- we are broke and actually do like the news]. So, let the catch up begin.

1 comment: