The highlight of our weekend was Saturday, hands down. Peapod and I had a fantastic visit with our friends Johnny and Christi and their adorable baby boy Max. Since they were in Blacksburg visiting his sisters at Virginia Tech, baby and I loaded up and headed to the Burg to see them. Even though it was a pretty dreary and chilly day, we walked around campus with the kids and enjoyed their company.
Once it got a little too dreary, we headed back to their hotel and let the kids play together for a few hours. It was the moment that Christi and I had been waiting for for about 15 months! Max and Chey are only 8 weeks apart and they were the cutest play buddies. Chey was in awe of his crawling and constant moving... and all of his fantastic toys! They played footsies, Chey loved Max's hair, and Max wanted Chey's socks more than anything ;). Too cute these two.
Yes, we'll be adding that piano and stuffed musical dog to the list of toys that she NEEDS :). They were big hits. Finally putting those long piano fingers to use.
I am so glad we were able to visit with them. Thanks Christi and Johnny for coming down! Family vacas are definitely in our future. Chey misses Max already.



No comments:
Post a Comment