Sunday, April 24, 2011

Our First Easter

and it was absolutely beautiful! And so was Miss Cheyanne. Beautiful. Heads up, this post is picture heavy! Daddy needs to see his little Easter bunny's every blink today :)


It started off with the excitement of her first Easter basket. The Easter bunny sure was good to her. Not only did she get ONE Easter basket, but she got TWO! Well one was of the baskets was technically a present bag, but it was filled to the top so it counts as a basket.





After church, we came back home for some major photo taking outside. 






With family visiting in town from St. Louis, we had a packed house and an even more packed dining room table! Needless to say, I went around most of the afternoon waddling and muttering something about how ridiculously full I was and how I swore I wouldn't be able to eat again until next week. That, of course, was true, until about 8:30 hit and leftovers started to sound delish. Now I'm moaning again. Why do I do this to myself every time we have big gatherings?! It was all so good! Too good. I think I'll be heading to bed in a food coma tonight.

Baby and I hope you had a very nice Easter. We missed her Daddy very much, but I think I did pretty well at making sure Chey's first Easter was a hit. And it was :)



Happy Easter Daddy!!! We missed you!

2 comments:

  1. Missed you all terribly. Was good to chat on Skype with you all. Chey looked beautiful today. So glad you were able to spend it with some family even though Mike's still away. I know you can't wait to be together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures. Everyone looked really good and happy.

    ReplyDelete