Friday, April 9, 2010

Where in the world?

Let's play a little game. It's called Where in the World is the Giant? I think this game will grow more popular as his AF world takes off.

OK, so I'll give you three important hints.



One. Think green. Think lots and lots of green.


Any guesses already? Nahh....


Two. There is a mixed medley of sand and water and hills. Oh my.


Getting closer yet?? Think hard.


Three. The final clue. Hope he's dressed appropriately. I hear they are real sticklers about that sort of thing. I hear a jacket is pretty special there too.


Any guesses yet? Well....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The giant will be at......





Recognize it? He's at THE MASTERS! To you golfies out there, you know how exciting this is. To you non-golfies (like me- ahem- like I used to be- sorry hubs I'm trying) it is very difficult to get tickets since they are typical passed down only through family lines of club members. This year, the Giant and the Giant-dad were given tickets through a cousin that inherited them.

Wonder what his take on this guy will be, since he's been quite crowd friendly this year.

Watch for husband on tv. He'll be the giant amongst the crowd! What a life... as for me... I'm staying home and knitting a baby blanket- so exciting. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. how's that blanket going?.. decided on a washcloth instead?:) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well- 9 squares down. 28 squares to go... 4 other projects to start. Yikes. 4.5 months- I should be able to get it all done :)

    ReplyDelete