Day 28 - whats in my handbag/purse
What purse?! My purse is a diaper bag these days. So, lets see. What all do I have in there?
Diapers? Check.
Wipes? Check.
Baby change of clothes? Check.
Nursing cover? Check.
Necessities of chapstick and gum? Double check.
Wallet? Check.
Bandaid in case of some unforseen accident, because, well its me? Check.
Something exciting? Something scandalous? Something worth giggling about?! That's a negative.
I have two fabulous diaper bags that I interchange due to situational needs.
I have one awesome bag that my girlfriend Cara had made for me. She picked out the fabrics, style, everything and it is perfect! I don't know her friend that made it, but boy is she talented? I hope she is selling these somewhere. Cara?
I also have this JJ Cole System 180 bag in gray and pink. It hooks on to my stroller which makes it so easy to travel with. This was my best friend during our Texas trip.
Aren't they both cute?
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so glad you like it! I want to say she sells them on Etsy, but I'll find out. :) Miss you friend! It's getting warmer in Chicago...visit maybe? ;) Love ya!
ReplyDelete