I'm sick. I feel like crap. I have a cold, the first one I've had since before I was pregnant. I'm also literally cold. It's dreary out and that makes me want to whine more. I'm lonely. I'm tired. No. I'm exhausted. I'm stressed. I miss my husband. I can't kiss on my baby girl. Whine. Whine. Whine.
Phew... well that made me feel a little better.
We haven't done much of anything today. I gave as much energy as I could to baby girl, who was in no short supply of energy herself. Of all days, she didn't want to nap much today, so we played the most that I could until I about crashed. At that point, I finally gave in and laid out her blankets and play mat and every toy I could possibly find that would keep her interest for more than 2 seconds. I laid on the ground next to her play area fit for a princess and "supervised." I told myself I was helping her learn to entertain herself. It had nothing to do with the fact that I felt like I was being stabbed in the throat every time I swallowed and really just needed a little break.
But, in reality, who has time to be whiney for long when there is this little cutie around to keep you going?


No comments:
Post a Comment