Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 30 Blog Journal: A dream for the future

Day 30 - a dream for the future

My dream for the future is....
  • that my daughter will be happy in her life as she grows
  • that my daughter has siblings one day and that they are best friends for their entire lives
  • for my husband to love his career choices in the Air Force and what follows
  • for my parents to be able to retire and enjoy life
  • to finally have the career I've worked so long for when my life as soon as my life allows me to
  • to have my dream job at home part time as well that I mentioned yesterday
  • that my relationship with my children will always be one that others envy
  • that my husband and I remember to cherish every precious moment that we are together and that we grow old together
  • that my children have many cousins to grow up with... just putting it out there ;-)
  • that we create a beautiful world for our children to grow up in feeling safe and loved and to know what truly matters in life
I reached the 30 days!! GO ME! Are you as surprised as I am? Back to our previously scheduled posts...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment