Thursday, March 3, 2011
Remote Anyone?
We had a little tug of war over the remote.
She won.
It got really loud and apparently she didn't like what I was watching so she changed the channel. She toyed it in front of me stroking her face. Gets her mean streak from her daddy.
I tried to hide it. She found it. Anyone know where I can get a toy remote and trick this little tv-addict?
Labels:
baby peapod
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Max does the same thing! Except he is more obsessed with cell phones - especially touchscreen ones. Target has a cute Sesame Street remote :)
ReplyDeleteWe got the Sesame Street remote for Elliot because of a similar obsession, and he wasn't fooled! haha. It's worth a try though, and it is a cute toy. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny, Kaytlynn was the same way. We actually took a old remote, took the batteries out and that was (and still is) "her remote"
ReplyDelete