I have been catching up and enjoying every picture and word! I look at Cheyanne's photo each and every day. Now I have little Matthew's photo Christmas card too right next to hers! Two precious healthy babies! How blessed is this family!!! It broke my heart to read how lonely you get. This must be such a hard time for both of you. We all keep writing Michael to let him know how much we love and support him. It was nice to know that he is getting them and feeling the love!! That will not stop.....we promise to keep them coming for him. I pray for him every day, many times a day. I will pray specifically for his mental strength...to endure all that is given to him. He can do all things through Christ who strengthens him.....and so can you! You are being so strong - taking care of this little girl is giving Michael such piece of mind. We love you Molly. Please call anytime - I mean anytime - you need words of encouragement. Love and hugs always, Carol
I have been catching up and enjoying every picture and word! I look at Cheyanne's photo each and every day. Now I have little Matthew's photo Christmas card too right next to hers! Two precious healthy babies! How blessed is this family!!! It broke my heart to read how lonely you get. This must be such a hard time for both of you. We all keep writing Michael to let him know how much we love and support him. It was nice to know that he is getting them and feeling the love!! That will not stop.....we promise to keep them coming for him. I pray for him every day, many times a day. I will pray specifically for his mental strength...to endure all that is given to him. He can do all things through Christ who strengthens him.....and so can you! You are being so strong - taking care of this little girl is giving Michael such piece of mind. We love you Molly. Please call anytime - I mean anytime - you need words of encouragement. Love and hugs always, Carol
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the second one.:)
ReplyDelete