I literally can't tell you what I did today. Or yesterday. Or even the day before. Anything outside of baby care seems to be a big blur. My Mamaw asked me today what I had done all day. Hmmm... well... As I looked at her, I pointed to the baby, and that was literally all I could come up with. Where has all my big plans gone? How can such a small little person take up so much time? Is it bad that the highlight of my day is that I showered? Oh and I did finish one page of the Giant's scrapbook. Big things. I mean, I make lists of things to do, and I'm sure I get them done most of days. But, for some reason, it feels like I get through my days accomplishing absolutely nothing and yet somehow I stay busy all day long. Of course, I am living my life in two hour increments these days which makes things difficult. Nursing takes a lot of commitment and dedication, especially as often as we are still doing it. See, even now I'm making excuses for not doing anything. OH Lordy. But what can I do when I've got a little cutie that needs me?!
So, what did I do today?
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment