Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow at the beach?

Since when does it snow at the beach and NOT in the mountains? Today apparently. Has hell frozen over?


Yeah, Baby was pretty excited about this thought. We didn't know what to do with ourselves? So we just stayed in the warm car and watched it fall. But now we are back from our quick trip to the beach and are snowless. But holy guacamole it is COLD outside. Why oh why must it be this bitter cold without snow? I mean, if its too cold to go outside then there better be some freakin beautiful white snow on the ground. That's all I've got to say about that! Stay warm friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've said this yet, but you should come visit us in Chicago. We have PLENTY of beautiful white snow on the ground for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete