DAY THIRTY.
I'm thankful for…
supportive family and friends. Tonight is my Scentsy launch party and I am so excited!!
I have no idea how it is going to go, I'm hoping successfully, but I'm just excited. I'm very thankful for friends that are willing to come be a part of my new business venture and family members that are being supportive from afar.
Not just in this new venture, but just in general, I am truly grateful for all the love and support that I personally have received over time from loved ones. I have great friends and even greater family. I don't know how people in our lifestyle survive without a strong network of support. It would be physically impossible to have such a fabulous life that we have without our loved ones.
Thank you all so much! I am eternally grateful for you.
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment