If you follow me on instagram, you've probably already seen these pictures because I don't know how to edit without sharing them yet. But since my mom still uses a flip phone, ahem, I thought I'd share these here for your entertainment.
Cheyanne helping Mommy eat chocolate covered strawberries on my anniversary.
Sunrise at the Outer Banks while we visited my family a few weeks ago.
Cheyanne with her baby cousin Libby. It was all she wanted she do, "Hold baby!"
Cheyanne standing at Mommy and Daddy's wedding location- Manteo Lighthouse.
Standing on "our" bridge
just a quick flashback for good times sake…
Back to instagram. Chey at the OBX Aquarium.
The girl loves her fish.
That's just a little of what we've been up to that I've not posted on yet. I'm starting to love my Instagram. If someone could let me know how to edit without posting, that would be great.
If you are on instagram, follow me at "thiswoodhouse." No idea how you can find me, but I've been told that there is a way to search people. I know no more than that on instagram so hopefully you know more than I do.


No comments:
Post a Comment