On to DAY THREE.
I am thankful for…
him.
He is a great daddy, whether he is here or not, he is the best daddy to our little girl that I could ever imagine. Everything he does is with her in mind.
He is more than my partner. He is my best friend.
I am thankful that he is willing to put his own happiness on hold so that his family is always taken care of. I am thankful that he gives me the opportunity to be a full time mom to our beautiful daughter. I am thankful that he sacrifices so much now so that hopefully one day our children won't have to. I am thankful that he puts God, country and family above himself.
And I'm pretty dang thankful that God made him so sexy….
We miss him every single day that he is away, but I am more than thankful for everything that he gives us.
Love you Sweetheart. Can't wait for you to come home.
Thirty days of Thanksgiving:


No comments:
Post a Comment