So, DAY TWO.
I am thankful for…
a new do!!
With my mother in law here visiting this week, I took advantage of the "live-in" babysitter and ran off to get my locks chopped.
Before:
It was so nice and relaxing to step away for a few hours and just get a little pampered knowing my daughter was in good hands. I know getting my hair cut isn't exactly what some consider pampering, but when it happens less than I'd care to admit (like in a good year- twice a year) and when I don't have a screaming toddler repeating "Mom" over and over again until I answer, I'd call anything pampering. Shoot- I consider two minutes of private time in the bathroom without the little one knocking on the other side of the door or standing in front staring at me- pampering. Just being honest.
I haven't been good to keep the cute hair up since I got the BIG Duggar chop last year. It was time. And I love it. I loved the shampooing. I loved the scalp rub. I loved being under the dryer while my few little golden highlights cooked. I loved sipping on my cup of water listening to all the betties gab. It was fantastic. It was two hours of relaxing bliss.
And I am so thankful for my new do. Since the Giant seems to be continually delayed and my heart being a little sad recently missing my half, I'm thankful for the pick-me-up.
What are you thankful for today? Day two. If you didn't catch, day one, revisit here.



I love the hair!! It brightens your face and I think it lifts your heart as well. You look so great. By the way, you are so loved by your family that if ever you feel a little lost or sad, you have a TON of family ready to pick you back up and return that precious smile. We love ya...Aunt J
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Jennie :)
ReplyDeleteYour Daddy. MOM
ReplyDelete